A Look Inside
"This planner helps me keep my various quilt projects organized, right in 1 spot. I can plan out my quilts, figure out where I'm at on each project, take notes, and even sketch out layouts or quilting designs, right at my fingertips. So much better than the 3 ring binder I used before!"
DENISE | AMAZON ★★★★★
"A friend bought me this planner and it's great. There's lots of room to write down everything I need to know for each project and having a page of graph paper for each quilt right in the book is really helpful. The table of contents makes it easy to find projects too. I definitely recommend it!"
MARY | AMAZON ★★★★★
"I have been extremely impressed with this tracker's function and design. It includes a full sheet of graph paper for designing and planning out my quilting projects. No pre-made templates. The size is perfect to take on the go to my quilting classes and events. I would highly recommend this book to any quilter, beginner or advanced. It has been a valuable addition to my quilting toolbox."
TIFFANY | AMAZON ★★★★★
Design and organize projects all in one place
- Room for 50 quilting projects
- Two-page spread to track details for every project
- One full page of graph paper to draw each design
- Numbered table of contents to make projects easy to find
- Bonus pages include mattress, comforter, and bedspread sizes, standard to decimal and standard to metric conversion tables, and a resource tracker.
Ordering and selling
- Fill out the form to express your interest.
- Choose one or more cover designs - no minimum per design required.
- Receive and pay the invoice electronically.
- Receive your planners in approximately two weeks.
- Use our suggested retail price of $12.98 or set your own (price is not printed on the planners).
- Sell them in your store, online, or both!